Vision: To use our expertise and creativity in industrial microbiology to make effective microbal solutions for real-world problems which usually improves sustainability.
Mission: Osprey Biotechnics is Committed to…
- Producing high quality cultures and bio-products through absolute dedication to the following areas of focus: stringent quality control, advanced research and development and excellent customer service.
- Providing creative and innovative solutions that meet our customers’ needs.
- Conducting our business in a completely honest and ethical way in the relationships with our customers, suppliers and employees.
- Adhering to quality standards above industry levels and to meeting those standards at all times.
“Osprey Biotechnics provides innovative, microbial products to give people and industries
safe and effective solutions!”
- Manufacturing exceptional, innovative and effective products
- Stringent quality control
- Excellent customer service
- Advanced research and development
“JOIN US IN PROTECTING THE ENVIRONMENT!”
EPA Safer Choice Award Winners!
Osprey Biotechnics is extremely proud to be a part of the EPA Safer Choice Program, which promotes products that are safer for people, pets, and the environment. By utilizing our expertise in industrial microbiology, we have created product options that are effective and safe cleaning solutions. The Safer Choice label allows us to help and educate others to protect the environment.
Some of our recent accomplishments:
- EPA Safer Partner of the Year – Manufacturer and Formulator, 2016
- EPA Safer Choice Partner of the Year-Manufacturer, 2015
- EDC Ringling College Innovation by Creative Design Award, 2015
- Brighthouse Regional Business Awards-2nd place, 2016
- EDC Sarasota County Hall of Fame Innovation Award, 2009
- GMP and HACCP Certified Facility, April 2016
- Muscular Dystrophy Association Walk – Highest fundraising team, 2015
Osprey Biotechnics Gives Back!
“Osprey Biotechnics takes every opportunity we can to give back and serve our community here in Sarasota. Our most recent contributions have included raising money for the Muscular Dystrophy Association, collecting food for Sarasota County Mayor’s Feed the Hungry program, participating in the Jingle & Jog to support the Haven, and hosting students from Girl’s, Inc. to learn about careers in science.”
Osprey Biotechnics Educates and Trains!
“We take an active approach in helping students interested in biotechnology because
we know they are the science innovators of the future!”
“Osprey Biotechnics has hosted over a dozen interns from SCF, UF, and other area colleges over the years to work alongside our scientists. In 2008 and 2009, Osprey Biotechnics hosted interns from the NASA-supported internship program, the Florida Space Grant Consortium.”
About the EdExploreSRQ Interactive Career Exploration Series:
The Education Foundation and EdExploreSRQ partners have created this series to expand EdExploreSRQ by providing career exploration experiential field trips to middle school students whose career interests can be aligned with education programs in high school and beyond. “Providing interactive career exploration activities in high school may be too late. This early engagement is a key to helping students who are transitioning into high school to define their future” (ACT, 2015). After all, as quoted by America’s Promise Alliance, how do we expect young people to dream if they don’t know what they can dream about?! Those dreams include all types of careers, but only if students are aware of their existence. Such awareness not only benefits students but also benefits communities seeking a trained, “Home-grown” workforce. This initiative is in direct alignment with the Sarasota Chamber’s “STATE of JOBS” and “TALENT4TOMORROW & WORKFORCE” pillars!
Summer or Family Programs? Not at this Time