Starting cost per student: $4.00
Max. Capacity: 25
Transportation Needed? No
Who Arranges Transportation?
Is Financial Assistance Offered? No
Come Rain or Shine! Hold Your Horses! Jumbo! Leotard and Pink Lemonade! The circus, being a unique world within a world, has developed a language of its own. With a mixture of people from many different countries living and working together, words have been created or adjusted to meet the needs of the circus life.
Essential Concepts being presented by the Circus Arts Conservatory:
- Determine or clarify meaning of an unknown word.
- Demonstrate understanding of figurative language, word relationships, and nuances in word meanings.
- All supplies will be provided by The CAC.
- This exploration can also be presented digitally.
- Lesson plan is provided.
- Virtual PD upon requested.
Florida State Standards: LAFS.6.L.3.4, LAFS.6.L.3.5, LAFS.6.W.3.9, LAFS.6.W.1.3, TH.68.H.1.4
Florida B.E.S.T. Standards: ELA.3.R.3.1, ELA.3.C.2.1, ELA.3.V.1.1, ELA.3.V.1.3, ELA.4.F.1.3, ELA.4.R.2.1, ELA.4.R.2.2, ELA.4.R.3.1, ELA.4.C.2.1, ELA.4.V.1.3, ELA.5.F.1.3, ELA.5.F.1.4, ELA.5.R.2.3, ELA.5.C.2.1, ELA.5.V.1.3