Starting cost per student: $1.44
Additional Info: $144 (Save 10% off regular price of $160. Your EdExploreSRQ discount will appear on your invoice. All credit card transactions are subject to a base fee of $3.50 + 2.9% of your payment amount. This processing fee is non-refundable and is in addition to your program fees.)
Max. Capacity: 100
Transportation Needed? No
Who Arranges Transportation? Other (see description)
Is Financial Assistance Offered? Yes
Coral Reef Science
Join us in the studio. Why are coral reefs important? With Mote Marine, you can discover the value of coral reefs to wildlife and how important they are to people too. Through a guided game format, learners participate in a media-rich, interactive video lesson about coral reefs. This is followed by an open Q&A chat with our ocean expert.
- ✅ REQUEST THIS LESSON (requests processed by our booking partners at CILC.org)
- Recommended for Ages (Grades): Recommended for ages 11–14. Can be differentiated for ages 8-10 or 15-18+.
- Duration: 🕐 available either as a 30 or 60 minute program
- Before your connection: SEA Trek Flipgrid Discovery Library
- Price: $144 (Save 10% off regular price of $160. Your EdExploreSRQ discount will appear on your invoice.)
Financial Assistance Offered? Full or partial discounts may available for Title 1 Schools or schools with a student population >40% free and reduced lunches. Please contact us for more information. Our EdExploreSRQ listings are eligible for funding from the Community Foundation of Sarasota County, as well as the Education Foundation of Sarasota County.
SC.3.L.15.1, SC.3.L.17.1, SC.4.L.17.2, SC.4.L.17.4, SC.5.L.15.1, SC.5.L.17.1, SC.6.L.15.1, SC.7.L.15.2, SC.7.L.17.1, SC.7.L.17.3, SC.8.N.4.1, SC.8.N.4.2