Starting cost per student: $6
Max. Capacity: 25
Transportation Needed? No
Who Arranges Transportation?
Is Financial Assistance Offered? No
The Circus has come to town! With a budget of $100.00 students will decide what their experience will be when they go to see a performance. With help from the Circus Arts Conservatory Teaching Artists, learners will analyze prices of items for sale and make a decision on how much money they will spend and on what.
- Learn how to budget.
- Fluently add and subtract multi-digit whole numbers using the standard algorithm.
- Solve multistep word problems posed with whole numbers.
- Discuss choices a person can make whether to spend, save or give to charity.
- All supplies will be provided by The CAC.
- This exploration can also be presented digitally.
- Lesson plan is provided.
- Virtual PD upon request.
Florida State Standards: MAFS.4.OA.1.2, MAFS.4.OA.1.3, MAFS.4.NBT.2., MAFS.4.NBT.2.5,
Florida B.E.S.T. Standards: MA.3.NSO.1.1, MA.3.NSO.1.2, MA.3.DP.1.1, MA.3.AR.2.3, MA.4.NSO.2.4, MA.4.NSO.2.7, MA.4.AR.1.1, MA.4.M.2.2