Starting cost per student: $1.44
Additional Info: $144 (Save 10% off regular price of $160. Your EdExploreSRQ discount will appear on your invoice. All credit card transactions are subject to a base fee of $3.50 + 2.9% of your payment amount. This processing fee is non-refundable and is in addition to your program fees.)
Max. Capacity: 100
Transportation Needed? No
Who Arranges Transportation? Other (see description)
Is Financial Assistance Offered? Yes
We come to you live, from our Mote distance learning studio, using a combination of science gameshows, green screen effects and live animals. This program will spark STEM curiosity while making conservation connections.
Students will learn the basic characteristics of mammals and the adaptations of manatees. Students will also learn how our biologist care for manatees and what conservation efforts are being made for wild populations.
- REQUEST THIS LESSON (requests processed by our booking partners at CILC.org)
- Recommended for Ages (Grades): Recommended for ages 11–14. Can be differentiated for ages 8-10 or 15-18+.
- Duration: 🕐 available either as a 30 or 60 minute program
- Before your connection: SEA Trek Flipgrid Discovery Library
- Price: $144 (Save 10% off regular price of $160. Your EdExploreSRQ discount will appear on your invoice.)
Free Tech Check
- ☎️ SCHEDULING HELPLINE: email@example.com or (941) 388-2904
We want to make this the best experience possible for your learners. Book a free tech check and test your connectivity, audio and video anytime. We can also give you a brief preview of our award-winning lessons.
Financial Assistance Offered? Full or partial discounts may available for Title 1 Schools or schools with a student population >40% free and reduced lunches. Please contact us for more information. Our EdExploreSRQ listings are eligible for funding from the Community Foundation of Sarasota County, as well as the Education Foundation of Sarasota County.
SC.3.L.15.1, SC.3.L.17.1, SC.4.L.17.2, SC.4.L.17.4, SC.5.L.15.1, SC.5.L.17.1, SC.6.L.15.1, SC.7.L.15.2, SC.7.L.17.1, SC.7.L.17.3, SC.8.N.4.1, SC.8.N.4.2