Starting cost per student: $20
Additional Info: $350 per residency. This cost includes 4 visits to the classroom with the oboe or bassoon section (or two visits with each section). $600 for two classes (or one block schedule class) taught back-to-back on the same day. $75 total extra travel fee for south county (South of Pine View) schools.
Max. Capacity: 15
Transportation Needed? No
Who Arranges Transportation?
Is Financial Assistance Offered? No
- use correct fingerings and alternate fingerings when appropriate.
- play in tune.
- play with a correct embouchure.
- understand articulations and phrasing.
- play expressively.
- learn their parts for band or orchestra repertoire.
- learn practice techniques and strategies.
- increase technical proficiency.
- challenge themselves beyond band repertoire with method books and solo repertoire.
- learn solos or chamber pieces for Solo and Ensemble MPA, or other recitals.
MU.68.O.3.2, MU.68.S.2.2, MU.68.S.3.1, MU.68.S.3.2, MU.68.S.3.3, MU.68.S.3.4, MU.68.S.3.6, MU.912.S.2.2, MU.912.S.3.1, MU.912.S.3.2, MU.9.12.S.3.4, MU.912.S.3.5