Starting cost per student: $4.00
Transportation Needed? No
Who Arranges Transportation? Teacher
Is Financial Assistance Offered? Yes
- Introductory Assembly offered LIVE via ZOOM or RECORDED.
- Classroom workbooks will be delivered to the school.
- Each student will be asked to find materials around the classroom or home rather than share equipment.
- Final performance will be DIGITAL.
- Online resources for students and teachers.
As an engaging finale to the classroom experience, a performance, reinforcing what the students have learned, will be broadcast to the classroom. Here a giant cause and effect machine, with circus artists at part of the machine itself, will be triggered to the delight of the audience.
On line resources are available for use in the classroom. On the site, students can watch videos on each of the scientific concepts and teachers will find assessments and other resources as well. All lessons are aligned to the Florida State Standards.
SC.5.P.13.1, SC.5.P.13.1, SC.5.P.13.2, SC.5.P.13.3, SC.5.P.13.4 ,SC.5.N.1.1, SC.5.N.1.1,
SC.5.N.1.3, LAFS.5.RI.1.3, LAFS.5.RI.2.4, LAFS.5.RI.3.7, MAFS.K12.MP.1.1