Starting cost per student: $4
Max. Capacity: 25
Transportation Needed? No
Who Arranges Transportation?
Is Financial Assistance Offered? Yes
- Virtual Field Trips include live lessons by a museum educator, including time for Q&A.
- One session is 45 minutes long and includes up to three content segments.
- Segments include Florida Resources, Manatees, Resources and People, Cycles through Ecosystems, the Rock Cycle, and Earth and Space Cycles. Content is adjusted to your classroom’s grade level.
- Additional 15-minute segments may be added for $20 each, for a maximum 90-minute Virtual Field Trip (total cost: $160).
- The booking teacher will receive a Zoom link and can forward it to any students learning from home. These students are included in the 25-student maximum.
SC.4.E.6.1, SC.4.E.6.3, SC.4.E.6.4, SC.4.E.6.6, SC.4.P.11.1, SC.4.P.10.4, SC.4.L.17.2, SC.4.L.17.3, SC.4.L.17.4