Starting cost per student: $4
Max. Capacity: 25
Transportation Needed? No
Who Arranges Transportation?
Is Financial Assistance Offered? Yes
Virtual Field Trips allow your students access to The Bishop from the comfort of a classroom or home. Just as we do in a traditional field trip, The Bishop will bring your students closer to science and nature by sharing stories of place, life, interactions, and change over time using exhibits and objects from our collection. The 4th Grade Core Field Trip is a staple of The Bishop’s field trip offerings and is specially designed to cover the core science standards for 4th graders. Get ready for some “aha” moments!
- Virtual Field Trips include live lessons by a museum educator, including time for Q&A.
- One session is 45 minutes long and includes up to three content segments.
- Segments include Florida Resources, Manatees, Resources and People, Cycles through Ecosystems, the Rock Cycle, and Earth and Space Cycles. Content is adjusted to your classroom’s grade level.
- Additional 15-minute segments may be added for $20 each, for a maximum 90-minute Virtual Field Trip (total cost: $160).
- The booking teacher will receive a Zoom link and can forward it to any students learning from home. These students are included in the 25-student maximum.
SC.4.E.6.1, SC.4.E.6.3, SC.4.E.6.4, SC.4.E.6.6, SC.4.P.11.1, SC.4.P.10.4, SC.4.L.17.2, SC.4.L.17.3, SC.4.L.17.4