Starting cost per student: $4
Max. Capacity: 25
Transportation Needed? No
Who Arranges Transportation?
Is Financial Assistance Offered? Yes
- Virtual Field Trips include live lessons by a museum educator, including time for Q&A.
- One session is 45 minutes long and includes up to three content segments.
- Segments include Astronomy, Paleontology, Archaeology, Florida Ecology, Manatee Conservation, and Geology. Content is adjusted to your classroom’s grade level.
- Additional 15-minute segments may be added for $20 each, for a maximum 90-minute Virtual Field Trip (total cost: $160).
- The booking teacher will receive a Zoom link and can forward it to any students learning from home. These students are included in the 25-student maximum.
SS.K.A.1, SS.K.A.2, SS.K.E.1, SC.K.E.5, SC.K.L.14, SS.1.A.2, SC.1.N.1, SC.1.E.5, SC.1.E.6, SC.1.L.17, SS.2.A.1, SS.2.A.3, SS.2.E.1, SC.2.E.6, SC.2.N.1, SC.2.L.17, SC.2.P.13, SS.3.G.4, SC.3.N.1, SC.3.N.3, SC.3.E.5, SC.3.P.8, SC.3.P.11, SC.3.L.15, SS.4.A.2, SC.4.N.1, SC.4.E.5, SC.4.E.6, SC.4.L.17, SC.4.P.10, SC.4.P.11, SC.5.E.5, SC.5.N.1, SC.5.N.2, SC.5.P.10, SC.5.P.13, SC.5.L.15, SC.5.L.17, SS.6.W.1, SS.6.G.3, SC.6.N.1, SC.6.N.2, SC.6.E.6, SC.6.L.15, SC.6.P.13, SC.7.N.1,SC.7.N.2, SC.7.E.6, SC.7.L.15, SC.7.L.17, SC.7.P.10, SC.7.P.11, SC.8.N.1, SC.8.N.2, SC.8.E.5, SC.8.L.18, SC.912.N.1, SC.912.E.6, SC.912.E.5, SC.912.N.2, SC.912.P.10, SC.912.L.17