“With a team of 35 professionals, our Sarasota and Jacksonville teams provide clients with the core disciplines of brand consultancy and advertising, in-house digital and video content production, media distribution strategy, reputation management and influencer engagement.”
To serve brands that inspire us to do our best work.
To be a strategic partner capable of defining, developing and delivering marketing communications that engage consumers to try, buy, advocate and evangelize their brands.
Every business and brand has a story to tell. And out there are a myriad of channels vying to tell it. But which ones are worth it? And what’s the best way to tell your story on the few that actually work? Refine the story. Define the strategy. Engage the right audiences via the right channels. That’s the recipe for success-and exactly what we do.
- Curiosity and Fun
“We believe that the values of curiosity and fun are actually two sides of the same coin.
Learning something new is fun.”
- American Association of Advertising Agencies (25 years!)
- American Advertising Federation – Suncoast Chapter
- American Marketing Association – Tampa Chapter
- Economic Development Corp. of Sarasota County – Chairman’s level investor, executive committee and board member
- Florida Public Relations Association
- Public Relations Society of America
- Sarasota County Tourism and Economic Development Board (former member)
- All Faiths Food Bank (pro bono work)
- Community Youth Development (former board member)
- Florida Studio Theatre (board member)
- Ringling College of Art and Design (scholarship/mentoring)
- The Ringling Museum (marketing advisory committee)
- Arts and Cultural Alliance of Sarasota County (pro bono)
- The Community foundation of Sarasota County
- The Payton Wright Foundation (pro bono)
- Southeastern Guide dogs (pro bono)
Awards and Honors include:
– C-Suite Communications is now a division of On Ideas, both of who regularly win awards at the annual American Advertising Awards (ADDY’s)
On Ideas: http://onideas.com/
About the EdExploreSRQ Interactive Career Exploration Series:
The Education Foundation and EdExploreSRQ partners have created this series to expand EdExploreSRQ by providing career exploration experiential field trips to middle school students whose career interests can be aligned with education programs in high school and beyond. “Providing interactive career exploration activities in high school may be too late. This early engagement is a key to helping students who are transitioning into high school to define their future” (ACT, 2015). After all, as quoted by America’s Promise Alliance, how do we expect young people to dream if they don’t know what they can dream about? Those dreams can include all types of careers, but only if students are aware of their existence. Such awareness not only benefits students but also benefits communities seeking a trained “home-grown” workforce. This initiative is in direct alignment with the Sarasota’s Chamber’s “STATE of JOBS” and “TALENT4TOMORROW & WORKFORCE” pillars!
Summer or Family Programs? Not at this Time